Sunday, September 8, 2013

Supply List



The supply list is pretty basic....

MUST HAVE:
Watercolor paper: I'll share what kind(s) I use once the class has started.

A permanent pen: I will share my favorite pens and my favorite which really isn't a pen.

Pencil: I use a mechanical pencil

Eraser: I use a white Polymer eraser.

A set of watercolors: I have a couple of sets I use.  You will probably be able to use what you already have but I will give you some suggestions also.

Watercolor brushes: You'll need a couple.

Fun tricks and tips:  
I will have two lessons that talk about tricks and "extras" at the end of the class to help you start thinking out of the box and trying new techniques in watercolor.  There are a couple of fun tips throw into the regular classes too.  These supplies will be given in the lessons and are optional.


No comments:

Post a Comment