Sunday, September 8, 2013

About The Class....


Watercolor Doodles is an online class that is self paced.  You will have access to the information until Sept 24th 2014.

I love watercolor and I doodle all the time so this class is a wonderful mixture of the two.  Hopefully it will teach you more about watercolor, ways you can use your doodles, and how to happily marry the two together.

What you can expect:

- Videos showing you my drawing, inking, and watercoloring techniques.

- Tools I use (both basic and a sample of extras I use)

- Lots of tips and tricks I use.

- 12 lessons that I will be releasing in a 6 week period.  Two lessons a week, one on Tuesday and one on Friday

- Access to the lessons until Sept. 24th 2014

- Extra downloads for all classes given

- A Facebook page to interact with others...this is optional but it is there if you want to participate.


Class List:

Week 1
1. Flower doodles
2. Splish splash

Week 2
1. It's all in a name
2. Framed

Week 3
1. Weekly journal page doodles
2. Quotes & Notes

Week 4
1. Mini daily doodles
2. On the edge

Week 5
1. Greetings
2. Butterfly bliss

Week 6
1. Mixing it up
2. So much fun





1 comment: